TERROIR - EVO Bib Shorts Man (ONCEUPON edition)Sale
Rediscover your sensations of being on the bike with the Terroir EVO Bib Shorts, the latest version of our most popular Bibs. Featuring 3D high density multilayer chamois with micro-perforations for excellent breathability, the EVO Bibs reach the optimal balance between performance and comfort in all situations.
Engineered to understand the body’s response to muscle demand on every pedal stroke. Each panel is ergonomically built to adjust perfectly to your legs and core for the maximum support and efficiency. Made of Italian 44-gauge high-tech fabric with optimal stretch and high resistance to pilling and abrasion. The composition of the main fabric including 20% EA and 80% PA and the elasticity of its fibers, ensure the right compression and protection when needed. The EVO Bib Shorts incorporate seamless high quality brace straps with excellent durability, stretch and recovery properties. The ONCEUPON brown brand logos are made with an innovative material, applied on both legs and lower back for higher visibility. The upper panel on the back is constructed using a lightweight mesh for extra breathability on your longer training days or race events. Always in place thanks to the 7cm elastic leg band and a shape retention contour fit, the new EVO Bib Shorts are designed to elevate your ride to the next level.
Terroir is a French term used to describe how the environmental conditions of a region give grapes their distinctive taste and signature characteristics. There are not two exactly same Terroir.
The terroir defines the grape´s character, its uniqueness and the special attributes that, combined with the refined tradition, result in delicious flavours. The climate, soil, underlying rock, altitude, terrain, orientation and humidity will all help grapes taste and remain original.
+ Redefined & evolved: the new EVO Bib Shorts are an evolution of our redefined EVO bibs, delivering the maximum speed and performance on the bike. The combination of the renovated bibs panels helps increase your performance on the bike at the same time that gives you another level of comfort. We incorporated a new mesh fabric panel on the back that facilitates the liquid evaporation while keeping the area dry and protected. The new EVO bibs are the ultimate in innovation and comfort.
+ 8h+ 3D Dolomiti® chamois: our high density multilayer chamois is engineered to protect you during long rides and keep the same sensation of comfort as in the first hour on the bike. The micro perforated top layer assures exceptional breathability at the same time as the ultra-soft fabric keeps the area dry and free from bacteria.
+ High tech fabrics: with 225 g/m2 weight, our high-tech Italian fabric ensures optimal stretch and recovery with outstanding body shape definition. The disposition of its fibers results in a maximum opacity fabric with high UV protection (50+), fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion, and excellent comfort. It is also able to offer a perfect muscular compression, reducing the muscles stiffness and stress forces while riding.
+ EVO completion: we incorporated 2-sides colored 7cm leg bands strategically designed to adjust to your legs and stay in place throughout the ride without adding extra pressure and facilitating blood flow in high demand situations. White brand logos are highly visible in both legs and lower back. We completed our EVO Bib Shorts with our preferred Italian seamless brace straps made of a high-density material with exceptional elasticity and superb elongation recovery.
+ Made in Europe: Designed in Spain. Engineered in Italy. Made in Europe.
- New redefined and improved fit > EVO bib shorts
- Special distribution of panels to ensure optimal compression and maximum blood flow through your muscles
- Made exclusively with high-tech Italian fabrics
- 4-way stretch and recovery system provides excellent mobility, fit and comfort
- Fabric guarantees maximum opacity with superb breathability
- 3D Dolomiti® Performance chamois for 8h+ rides
- Flatlock stitchings to reduce the chance of chafing
- Superb wicking and incredible freshness and quick dry
- Fantastic pilling and abrasion resistance with 50+ ultraviolet protection
- 7cm long power leg bands
- Seamless elastic bib brace straps for excellent support
- High visibility Italian heat transferred logos
Our model, Lander, is 182 cm tall, weighs 79 kg with a 104 cm chest, 84 cm waist, 95 cm hips. Wears a M size jersey and M size bib shorts.
Please check our size guide to find your perfect fit.Size chart
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
SS Jerseys - Bib Shorts - Base Layers MEN (cm)
|Leg band max perimeter||36-39||39-42||42-44||44-46||46-49||49-52||>52|
SS Jerseys - Bib Shorts - Base Layers MEN (in)
|Leg band max perimeter||14-15.5||15.5-16.5||16.5-17.5||17-18.5||18-19||18.5-20||>20|
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> lightweight 225 gr/m2
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Italian fabric > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance > Muscle control
> Open cell foam
> 16 mm thickness in 3 layers
> 3 mm perforated pad to improve breathability