INDIANAPOLIS - SIGNATURE Super Sprint Jersey ManSale
In 1911, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway celebrated the first edition of the Indianapolis 500. As 40 race cars lined up at the start of the 2.5-mile circuit, the crowd spotted a difference with one of the competitors. While 39 of the cars had two men aboard, Ray Harroun sat alone. Instead of using the traditional “riding mechanic” (the second man in the race car), Harroun sparked controversy by placing above his dashboard what was considered a revolutionary gadget at the time: the rear-view mirror. Harroun went on to make history and win the race. It was, arguably, the very first rear-view mirror on a motorcar.Read more
Our Indianapolis Jersey is inspired by Harroun’s pioneering spirit, his memorable win and a race which is now steeped in tradition.
During its 100-year history, the Indianapolis 500 has witnessed many race-defining moments. It is an incredible test of perseverance and bravery and the event has, for several years, formed part of the Formula 1 official calendar. It is also considered part of the Triple Crown of Motorsport, which involves three of the most prestigious motorsport events in the world.
The Super Sprint Collection is designed to let you enjoy the road and perform at your best.
The Indianapolis Jersey is the result of an engineered combination of different fabrics, ensuring that the qualities of the garment fit with the needs of each part of the body and allow for fantastic freedom of movement.
The front of the jersey is made using a multidirectional smooth elastic fabric which lets you move comfortably on the bike. The arms fit tightly but comfortably, guaranteeing the rider excellent performance.
The back of the jersey is developed from an innovative, breathable fabric with a smart bidirectional, horizontal elasticity. This material has allowed us to create a jersey that always stays in place, avoiding any irritating looseness and ensuring the jersey doesn’t hang down, no matter what you place in your pockets.
- Vintage-looking jersey engineered with the most advanced technology to ride with precision and speed
- Soft and tight, the jersey fits like a second skin
- Micro-perforated Tech Mesh fabric on the front. Tech Mesh is an all-natural moisture management mesh fabric that allows your body to breathe, heat to escape and our fabric to dry four times faster than other fabrics.
- Extremely breathable
- The longer sleeves are finished with a “retro style” stretchy, reinforced stitching
- Side panels in breathable, micro-perforated mesh fabric for freedom of movement
- Smart bidirectional fabric on the back with fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion
- 50+ ultraviolet protection
- YKK invisible Vislon zip with lock-zipper pull
- Micro-fresh pockets with smart retention fabric technology
- Fourth hidden pocket with zipper to keep your valuables secure
- Thermo printed inner neck label
- Reflective tab under pockets for greater visibility
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 85% Polyester - 15% Elastane
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> lightweight 115 gr/m2
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Italian fabric - Breathable - 4-way stretch - Ultra-fast dry - Pilling and UV resistance
> Italian fabric - Breathable - 2-way stretch - Ultra-fast dry - Pilling and UV resistance