SEA MIST - SIGNATURE Rain Gilet Man
As sea mist floats over the sea water and magically fades away as sun hits the day, our SEA MIST Rain Gilet is your perfect companion to fight against the early morning cold and lack of sun heat.
We engineered a wind/+/waterproof master piece made of two last generation ultra light techno fabrics acting as only one. It features a double way Vislon® zipper to facilitate your access to your Jersey rear pockets. As you feel warm and there is no need to wear it, our SEA MIST Rain Gilet can be easily stowed in your rear pockets.
Our SEA MIST Rain Gilet is made of two revolutionary fabrics. The external fabric is ultra thin and extremely lightweight by Carvico® with only 155 gr/m2. Featuring a dry and dynamic hand feel, this fabric is highly UV protective (UPF 50+), resistant to chlorine, pilling and sand. But also breathable and fast drying. The internal fabric draws a unique extra light honeycomb layout membrane resistant to external agents and wind+waterproof. The combination of both fabrics results in an essential garment in your winter rides with exceptional technical properties. Up to a water column of >8000mm (8mt), our Sea Mist Rain Gilet is created to protect you from occasional showers, but also from heavy wind. We incorporated mesh fabrics in the back of the Jersey and in the interior side of the collar for a soft breathable sensation.
- Revolutionary fully dyed Carvico® lightweight fabric as outer layer
- Honeycomb ultra thin and ultra light membrane as inner layer
- Inner collar made of breathable Mesh fabric
- Waterproof (water column >8000mm, 8mt)
- Ultrachlorine and sand resistant
- Quick drying and breathable
- Two way stretch
- Extremely lightweight and compact to stow it in your rear pockets
- UV radiation protection
- Framis® technology grey logos
We recommend you to wear a bigger size than your Jersey size for a more comfy fit. Check our Size Chart and choose your size (same of your Jersey) for a tight fit or a bigger size for a more comfortable fit.
Our model, Lander, is 182 cm tall, weighs 78 kg with a 104 cm chest, 84 cm waist, 95 cm hips. Wears a size large.
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 85% PA - 15% EA - WR C6
> 100% PU
> 145 gr/m2
> 145 gr/m2
> Carvico® Italian fabric > Waterproof >8000mm > 50+UV Protection > Breathable > Chlorine+pilling+sand resistant > Ultra-fast dry > Lightweight
> Honeycomb membrane > Windproof > Breathable > Ultra-fast dry > Lightweight