TIERRA - EVO 2.0 Thermal Long Bibs Man
The TIERRA - EVO 2.0 Thermal Long Bibs are the ultimate in thermal regulation and comfort. Born as an evolution of our EVO Long Bibs, the EVO 2.0 Long Bibs feature a redefined pattern with the latest technological advances and the new OUAR brand logo.
Constructed with our flagship golden-ocher color fully dyed fleeced fabric, the new EVO 2.0 Thermal Long Bibs are crafted with a balanced PA-EA composition delivering superb thermal regulation and exceptional comfort.
The new mesh fabric in the back and the reinvented distribution of the upper panels of the EVO 2.0 Thermal Long Bibs are able to increase your performance and sensations on the bike with a perfect body fit. We incorporated brown brand logos and improved the anklets fit for a better support and the best look.
Combine them with our Long Sleeve Jerseys to ride warm on your fall-winter rides in an eye catching kit.
+ EVO 2.0 body-contour fit: the 2.0 version of the EVO Thermal Long Bibs is engineered to deliver the maximum performance during your fall-winter adventures. We improved the construction of the upper panels to embrace your body like a second skin and to offer higher protection in the area. The optimal stretch bib straps give you excellent support and comfort keeping the garment always in place no matter you pedal on or off the saddle. The lightweight mesh fabric panel on the back increases the heat transfer between your body and the ambient offering high breathability and maximum support.
+ Advanced fabrics: featuring four-way stretch Italian fabric with 250 gr/m2 weight, the EVO 2.0 Thermal Long Bibs ensure perfect body fit with and optimal compression to your muscles. While the external face feels soft and gives you reasonable protection against wind and rain, the inner side is fleeced to keep your body warm and your temperature regulated during the entire ride. Made of a composition of 85% PA and 15% Elastane, the fully dyed fabric is UV protective (50+), resistant to pilling, and to abrasion.
+ 3D HD-Chamois: engineered with endurance and comfort in mind, the ultimate 3D multilayer Chamois is ergonomically crafted with high density foams up to 16 mm thickness. The three variable density layers, from 65 to 200 kg/m3, are strategically located to absorb and cushion the pressure on the pad while pedaling, maintaining their technical properties and coming back to the original shape with no deformation. The micro perforated top layer assures exceptional breathability and keep the area ventilated, dry, and free from bacteria.
+ EVO 2.0 details: we incorporated 4cm anklets strategically designed to adjust to your ankle and stay in place throughout the cycle without adding extra pressure, facilitating blood flow in high demand situations. Brown brand logos are located in both legs and lower back. We completed the EVO 2.0 Thermal Long Bibs with our preferred Italian bib straps made of a high-density material with exceptional elasticity and superb elongation recovery.
+ Made in Europe: Designed in Spain. Engineered in Italy. Made in Europe.
- EVO 2.0 redefined body-contour fit.
- Italian Fully dyed Italian fabric.
- Fleeced fabric for thermal regulation and extra comfort.
- 4-way mechanical stretch for excellent mobility, body fit, and comfort.
- Re-engineered construction of the upper panels to ensure the optimal compression and your body response in all range of efforts.
- 3D high density Italian chamois built with three variable thickness and densities for your maximum comfort and performance.
- Extra soft fabric covering the pad with anti bacteria properties.
- Front part of the chamois with micro-perforations for additional breathability and comfort.
- Lightweight mesh fabric on the back.
- 4 cm high matching color anklets for best fit and perfect look.
- UV protection (50+), pilling and abrasion resistance.
- Brown brand logos on both legs and lower back.
Our model, Lander, is 182 cm tall, weighs 79 kg with a 102 cm chest, 85 cm waist, 102 cm hips. Wears a M size long bibs and a M size jersey/base layer.
Please check our size guide to find your perfect fit.Size chart
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe, US and Canada and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (US and Canada orders over 200 eur, the rest of countries over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR garment in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 85% Polyamide - 15% Elastane
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> thermal fabric 250 gr/m2
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Italian fully dyed fabric > Fleeced thermal regulation > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance
> Open cell foam
> 16 mm thickness in 3 layers
> 3 mm perforated pad to improve breathability