TIERRA - EVO Thermal Long Bibs ManSale
The new TIERRA - EVO Thermal Long Bibs keep the same identity as the Signature version with an improved construction and redefined elements.
Our flagship Long Bibs evoke the color of the Earth as we say in Spanish Tierra. Its unique golden-mustard color fabric is engineered with a balanced PA-EA composition delivering superb thermal regulation and incredible comfort.
The new mesh fabric in the back and the new distribution of the upper panels of the EVO Long Bibs are able to increase your performance and sensations on the bike with a great body fit. We incorporated high visibility matching brown logos and improved the anklets fit for a better support and the best look.
Combine them with our TECHNO, FLAMENCO, and AMBIENT LS Jerseys for a refined eye catching kit and best thermal regulation properties no matter how adverse weather turns on your ride.
+ Redefined & evolved: we created a new generation of our Signature Thermal Long Bib Shorts, the new EVO Thermal Long Bibs. Our TIERRA EVO Long Bibs are an evolution of our flagship Tierra Signature Long Bibs delivering the maximum comfort and protection on the bike. The combination of the renovated panels gives you exceptional power and support at the same time as another level of comfort. We incorporated a new mesh fabric panel on the back that increases the heat transfer between your body and the ambient keeping high breathability with the maximum support.
+ High tech fabrics: with 250 g/m2 weight and a composition of 15% Elastane + 85% PA, our high-tech Italian fabric ensures optimal stretch and recovery with outstanding body shape definition. The disposition of its fibers results in a second skin fabric with high UV protection (50+), fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion and excellent comfort. It is also able to offer a perfect muscular compression reducing the muscles vibrations and stress forces applied when riding.
+ 8h+ ride Dolomiti® pad: our high density multilayer chamois is engineered to protect you during long rides and keep the same properties as in your first hour on the bike. The micro perforated top layer assures exceptional breathability at the same time as the ultra soft fabric keeps your nether regions dry and free from bacteria.
+ Evo completion: we incorporated 4cm anklets strategically designed to adjust to your ankle and stay in place throughout the cycle without adding extra pressure and facilitating blood flow in high demand situations. Brown brand logos are highly visible in both legs and lower back. We completed our TIERRA EVO Long Bibs with our preferred Italian straps made of a high-density material with exceptional elasticity and superb elongation recovery.
+ Made in Europe: Designed in Spain. Engineered in Italy. Made in Europe.
- New redefined and improved fit
- Fully dyed Italian Sitip@ fabric
- Fleeced fabric for thermal regulation and extra comfort
- Special distribution of panels to ensure optimal compression and maximum blood flow through your muscles
- 4-way stretch and recovery system provide excellent mobility, fit and comfort
- Most advanced multilayer Dolomiti® Galio pad with microperforated structure for extra breathability
- 8+ hours safe ride
- New 4 cm anklets in the same color as the bibs
- Extra pilling and abrasion resistance
- Excellent breathability and high protection fabric
- 50+ ultraviolet protection
- Flat seams and entire clean design
- High reflective superior technology brown logos
Our model, Lander, is 182 cm tall, weighs 79 kg with a 104 cm chest, 84 cm waist, 95 cm hips. Wears a M size jersey and M size bib shorts.
Please check our size guide to find your perfect fit.Size chart
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR garment in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 85% Polyamide - 15% Elastane
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> thermal fabric 250 gr/m2
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Italian Sitip® fully dyed fabric > Fleeced thermal regulation > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance
> Open cell foam
> 16 mm thickness in 3 layers
> 3 mm perforated pad to improve breathability