ALPINE GRAY - EVO Winter Jacket Man
The ALPINE GRAY - EVO Winter Jacket is made for the cold weather rides. Featuring the innovative Zero Wind® layering system to protect you from wind, rain and cold temperatures. With only 242 gr/m2 weight, the EVO Winter Jacket is smarty engineered combining three membranes to create our most protective winter garment yet.
The high level of dynamic transpiration that occurs through the osmotic passage of the sweat from the inner side to the outer side of the Zero Wind® garment makes the EVO Winter Jacket extremely breathable. The first layer acts as a first barrier against the wind and rain, while the second hydrophilic membrane definitely stops them. The third inner layer is made of a breathable lightweight fleeced fabric to offer you a pleasant sensation of comfort and warmth.
Inspired by the imposing rocky peaks of the highest mountain passes we cyclists meet on the hardest routes, the ALPINE GRAY - EVO Winter Jacket is your perfect companion to face them and push past your limits on winter.
+ EVO body-contour fit: crafted with innovation and functionality in mind, the combination of the three high-tech membranes offers you a perfect fit with the maximum comfort and mobility. Featuring high breathability and advanced mechanical stretch, the EVO Winter Jacket is created to protect your upper body including the neck without adding extra weight to your kit.
+ 3-layers ZERO WIND® technology: the EVO Winter Jacket is engineered using the latest technology by Zero Wind®. The smart combination of three membranes with remarkable technical properties makes the EVO Winter Jacket resistant to wind, water, and cold. The external layer is constructed with a composition of 85% PA and 15% EA + WR, featuring a special rain reflection system that makes it water resistant. The second membrane is hydrophilic and is made of 100% PES. The third layer adds warmth and comfort to the garment, and facilitates the evacuation of the sweat from the inside to the outside throughout the fabric. The result is a windproof and water protective garment up to a water column of >8000mm (8 mt).
+ Ultra breathable: With 11400 g/m2/24h traspiracy parameter, the EVO Winter Jacket is the last generation in breathability. The Zero Wind® EVO Winter Jacket combines hydrophilic + PA + PES membranes, allowing the creation of a micro climate during the riding sessions. A high level of dynamic transpiration occurs through the osmotic passage of the sweat from the inner side to the outer side of the Jacket, making it highly breathable even during intense efforts.
+ Safety first: the EVO Winter features a double-way zipper to allow an easy access to your LS Jersey rear pockets when needed. With 242 gr/m2 weight, it feels agile and light, increasing your mobility and safety in all range of conditions. Waist and sleeves hems are made of the same fabric as the jacket not to break the wind barrier and water protection on those areas, sealing the jacket to your body and avoiding the unpleasant sensation of water or wind getting inside.
+ Made in Europe: Designed in Spain. Engineered in Italy. Made in Europe.
- Zero Wind® 3 layers technology.
- First layer made of high-tech fully dyed lightweight fabric.
- Second layer made of hydrophilic membrane.
- Third layer constructed in a honeycomb structure lightweight membrane.
- High collar for extra protection on the neck area.
- Rain reflecting system with waterproof technology up to a water column >8000mm (8 mt).
- Extreme effective protection against wind.
- Ultra-chlorine and sand resistant.
- Quick drying and highly breathable.
- 4-way mechanical stretch fabric for excellent comfort and mobility.
- 242 gr/m2 weight.
- Double-way Vislon zipper for easy access to pockets or taking it off.
- UV radiation protection.
- High visibility white logos.
We recommend you to wear a bigger size than your Jersey size for a more comfy fit. Check our Size Chart and choose the same size as your Jersey for a tight fit or a bigger size for a comfy fit.
Our model, Lander, is 182 cm tall, weighs 79 kg with a 102 cm chest, 85 cm waist, 102 cm hips. Wears a size medium for a tight fit and large for a comfy fit.
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bibs to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe, US and Canada and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (US and Canada orders over 200 eur, the rest of countries over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 85% PA - 15% EA - WR C6 / 89% PES - 11% EA
> 100% PES
> 105 gr/m2 / 95 gr/m2
> 45 gr/m2
> Zero Wind@ technology > Italian fully dyed fabric > Waterproof >8000mm > 50+UV Protection > Breathable > Chlorine+pilling+sand resistant > Ultra-fast dry > Lightweight
> Hydrophilic membrane > Windproof > Waterproof >8000mm > Breathable > Ultra-fast dry > Lightweight