MONACO - EVO Super Sprint Jersey ManSale
We redefined our popular Monaco Jersey to create a more racing-fit master piece made with recycled fabrics.
The new Monaco EVO Super Sprint Jersey aims to make you relive those epic races in the 80´s with a modern design that incorporates the most advanced recycled materials and the latest technology in cycling performance. Our flagship colors are present in our new Monaco 2.0 Jersey so the combination with our bib shorts is a perfect match.
We opt for superb breathability fabrics conforming a more racing-aero Jersey than our previous version. New sleeves and a 4 cm waist band complete this high end garment, exclusively made to ride fast on style.
“An exceptional location of glamour and prestige” is the description often given to the Monaco circuit, home to the Monaco Grand Prix, which is widely considered to be one of the most spectacular automobile races in the world. It is one of the most demanding tracks in Formula 1. Held on a narrow course that winds through the streets of Monaco, with tight corners, elevation changes and even a tunnel, it is not a race for the faint-hearted.
The challenge the Monaco Grand Prix presents drivers, the skill it requires and the honour the race grants its winners is what inspired us to design our Monaco Jersey.
The Monaco Grand Prix may be the slowest race in the Formula 1 Championship, but it is in many ways the most exciting, especially as the cars approach the world-famous Loews curve, a bend which requires incredible accuracy. Drivers navigate a steep downhill slope before reaching the curve, so the brakes must be applied delicately and precisely to ensure the cars don’t end up against the barriers. What is more, drivers must tackle the Loews curve a total of 78 times throughout the race. British driver Graham Hill, also known as “Mr Monaco” or the “king of Monaco” has won the title five times and he is the only driver to have won the Triple Crown of Motorsport, which includes the Monaco Grand Prix, the Indianapolis 500 and 24 Hours of Le Mans.
+ EVO Aero-fit pattern: The new evolved design is made to increase aerodynamics and performance for both training and racing. Up to seven lightweight panels have been carefully assembled to create the new pattern of the EVO Jersey, redefining mobility, and agility on the bike. The front and the sleeves are made of breathable and 4-way multidirectional stretch fabrics for an incredibly comfortable aero fit, which follows the body’s natural position and movements while riding. The back is constructed with a 2-way stretch mesh fabric by our Smart-tech-retention-system®.
+ Sustainable: driven by innovation and sustainability, the new EVO Jersey is constructed with Italian recycled fabrics maintaining the same technical properties and performance of the non-recycled ones. Join us on our exciting journey to a more sustainable planet.
+ Smart-tech-retention-system®: Our back panel technology Smart-tech-retention-system® ensures the jersey clings to the body like a second skin and doesn’t loosen or hang down, no matter what you put in your pockets. We incorporated a unique 2-way stretch fabric to avoid unpleasant vertical overstretch but allow horizontal stretch for a perfect fit and freedom of movement.
+ Safety first: We completed our EVO Jersey design with optimized rear pockets and a fourth hidden smart pocket, to keep your valuable items safe and secure. The Vislon YKK zipper lock system ensures no leak, no failure, and a perfect look.
+ Made in Europe: Designed in Spain. Engineered in Italy. Made in Europe.
- Aero-fit pattern with superior mobility and comfort
- Made of 100% Italian recycled fabrics. Micro-perforated mesh composition > extra breathability > ultra-fast drying
- Muscular compression technology to reduce muscle displacement
- Smart-tech-retention-system® technology
- 4-way stretch fabric on front and lateral panels for extra mobility
- 4 cm sleeves cuffs built with mesh fabrics
- Longer Tech Mesh sleeves with perfect aero fit and excellent comfort
- Fourth hidden pocket with zipper to keep your valuables secure
- 4cm Italian MARC elastic waist band
- Fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion & 50+ ultraviolet protection
- YKK visible Vislon zipper with lock-zip pull
- Inner neck ink-lab-printed label
Our model, Lander, is 182 cm tall, weighs 79 kg with a 104 cm chest, 88 cm waist, 102 cm hips. Wears a M size jersey and M size bib shorts.
Please check our size guide to find your perfect fit.
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> recycled 85% Polyester - 15% Elastane
> recycled 85% Polyester - 15% Elastane
> lightweight 115 gr/m2
> lightweight 115 gr/m2
> Italian recycled fabric > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance > Global Recycled Standard Certification
> Italian recycled fabric > Breathable > 2-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance > Global Recycled Standard Certification