NIPPON - EVO Art [by] Jersey WomanSale
Ancient oriental art inspired us to create our NIPPON recycled Jersey as an exciting mix of cultural movements and traditions with their origin in China but becoming the essence of Japanese deepest roots.
/shodō (書道), way of writing) is a form of artistic writing of the Japanese language with its origin in the medieval China by the Tang Dynasty. Ink, a brush and paper are the tools to draw capricious and full of meaning characters.
/sumi-e (水墨画, ink wash painting) is an ancient technique of oriental drawing originated in China by the Tang Dynasty and brought to Japan by the Buddhist monks. Sumi-e is a naturalistic painting that uses Chinese ink to represent elements in their pure essence and simplicity.
Our NIPPON Jersey means our contemporary vision and tribute to Japan, its traditions and the origin of its art from its neighbor China. Consistent with the main theme of Japanese art, nature, our most sustainable Jersey is engineered and built with all Italian recycled fabrics following environment friendly processes. We developed a new racing cut pattern with superb technical properties oriented to help you perform at your best.
+ Light & Breathable: engineered with a special zig-zag micro-perforated fabric to regulate body temperature and facilitate sweat evaporation, our Nippon Jersey is a lightweight piece conceived for your optimal performance with superior comfort.
+ Aero-fit pattern: We have developed a new racing cut pattern according to the woman body shape. The result is a pro-fit fast Jersey that acts like a second skin and brings you an exceptional mobility with the maximum comfort. The front and the sleeves are made of breathable and 4-way multidirectional fabrics for an incredibly comfortable fit following the natural body position and movements while riding. The back is made of a 2-way mesh fabric by our Smart-tech-retention-system®.
+ Smart-tech-retention-system®: Our back panel technology Smart-tech-retention-system® ensures the jersey clings to the body and doesn’t loosen or hang down, no matter what you put in your pockets. We incorporate a unique 2-way stretch fabric to limit vertical stretch but allowing horizontal stretch and freedom of movement.
+ Safety first: We completed our Nippon Jersey design with a fourth hidden rear pocket to keep your valuable items safe and secured. Our YKK zipper lock system ensures no leak, no failure, and a perfect look.
- Aero-fit pattern with superior mobility and comfort
- Special zig-zag micro-perforated mesh composition > extra breathability > ultra-fast drying
- Muscular compression technology to reduce muscle displacement
- Smart-tech-retention-system® technology
- 4-way stretch fabric on front and lateral panels for extra mobility
- 4 cm sleeves cuffs built with same mesh fabrics
- Longer Tech Mesh sleeves with perfect fit and excellent comfort
- Fourth hidden pocket with zipper to keep your valuables secure
- 4cm elastic waist band
- Fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion & 50+ ultraviolet protection
- YKK invisible zipper with lock-zip pull
- Inner neck ink-lab-printed label
Our model, Xènia, is 168 cm tall, weighs 55 kg with a 82 cm chest, 64 cm waist, 95 cm hips. Wears a XXS size jersey and S size bib shorts.Please check our size guide to find your perfect fit. Size chart
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your OUAR kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties. As OUAR is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees. Please contact your bank for further information. Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties. Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information. Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your OUAR item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||4´9”-5´2”||5´1”-5´7”||5´4”-5´9”||5´6”-5´10”||5´8”-5´11”||5´9”-6´1"||>6´1"|
> 78% Polyester - 22% Elastane
> 78% Polyester - 22% Elastane
> lightweight 130 gr/m2
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Zig-zag micro-perforated fabric > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance
> Zig-zag micro-perforated fabric > Breathable > 2-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance